Here are 13 signs that you might be watching a little too much of The Big Bang theory. How many apply to you…?
1. You worry about Leonard & Penny’s relationship more than your own.
Leonard’s relationship with Penny has been a central storyline since day 1, with pretty much every season finalé focusing on it in some way. Will Leonard finally get to walk Penny down the aisle in season 9?
2. You feel a huge sense of superiority over fans of other shows.
The Big Bang theory is so much funnier than other shows… and you understand all the physics jokes! (right?)
3. You compare your own knowledge to Sheldon’s… and despair.
Sheldon Cooper is a theoretical physicist with an IQ of 187, a Master’s degree and 2 PhDs. As if that wasn’t enough, he also presents fun with flags. Don’t beat yourself up, it’s hard to compete.
4. They always wear variations of the same outfits…
You’ve noticed that (almost always) Sheldon wears two t-shirts (long sleeved under a short sleeved), Leonard wears a hoodie, Raj a sweatsuit top and Howard bright pants (with often matching shirt or turtle neck). Mega fans will know that The Green Lantern symbol shirts that Sheldon often wears have corresponding emotions in the comic universe: red for rage, blue for hope, indigo for compassion and so on. The symbol on Sheldon’s shirt is often a clue to his emotions in that scene.
5. You don’t suffer fools gladly.
What do you mean you don’t understand string theory? It’s simple…
6. In fact, you go out of your way to avoid them.
7. And you often struggle to keep things in perspective.
8. You find Amy more & more attractive with every episode.
It must be the glasses.
9. And you *really* want to know Penny’s last name.
Penny’s last name has never been revealed in the show!
10. You wish you had your own catchphrase.
11. You go on about the show all the time…
12. And have started answering questions with sarcastic, one line quips.
13. And finally… you spend all day looking at pictures of Kaley Cuoco on Facebook!
Or Jim Parsons… whatever floats your boat!
So how many of these applied to you? Are you a Big Bang Theory fanatic? Let us know and share this post with a fellow Big Bang Theory aficionado!