So there we were, casually browsing round Tumblr, when we uncovered this twisted piece of darkness. Tumblr user michaelmphysics describes his blog as ‘I draw melty-faced episodes of the TV show Friends that never happened.’ And, erm, that’s pretty much exactly what he does. Here are some of his creations and 26 episodes of Friends (or F.R.I.E.N.S as he calls it) that we are sure glad were never made…
1. The one with Joey’s many similar legs.
2. The one where Steve Buscemi trades Phoebe a coconut for her torch and his legs are timebombs.
3. The one where Chandler twerks for Frazier, who is dressed like Ronald McDonald.
4. The one where Phoebe gives birth to Joey and Ross bites the umbilical chord.
5. The one where Joey says ‘How you going’ and there is a monorail through his skull.
6. The one where Monica chokes Rachel with her leg and there are syringes.
7. The one where Janice says ‘They aaaallll floaaat’.
8. The one where Gunther lights the match.
9. The one where Joey’s legs shed skin and he is also ‘something on the wing’.
10. The one where Richard and Nosferatu bend Chandler.
11. The one where Mr Treeger looks at the militant nipple of Ross and there is Ennui.
12. The one where Rachel punches a nun and Joey’s front ear leaks spiders.
13. The one where Phoebe sits on the couch unconventionally and Monica’s eyeballs are lawyers.
14. The one where Marcel was Dead all along and Mick Hucknall rides the Chandlercoaster.
15. The one where the Joey inside Joey swings on a Pizza chandelier.
16. The one where Rachel does a sick in the shape of Hitler and is also a shoe.
17. The one with all the butts and Short Circuit.
18. The one where Phoebe’s hand is not her own and Joey is screaming and screaming and screaming.
19. The one where Monica has a snake bracelet and is a figment of Bill Cosby’s imagination.
20. The one where Ross hangs off a volcano while Rachel high fives a ghost.
21. The one where Joey tattoos sandwich on his knuckles and also surfs on a hotdog.
22. The one where Chandler’s tie is Peter Sutcliffe and Phoebe grows horns.
23. The one where Rachel’s mouth is full of forks and Monica’s torso produces a river of slime.
24. The one where Ross eats Gunther and Gunther simply accepts his fate.
25. The one where Phoebe’s arms are infeasibly long and it is okay with Joey.
26. The one where Chandler’s hands are hammers and he is in space.
It’s OK Joey… we’re scared too.