1. Our opening act today shall be this young gentleman who made it to the news because of his severe lack of concern for his own well being. His response to the reporter was, “I just want to live life to the fullest and I don’t regret the stunt one bit.”
2. They said “no climbing over the rails” but we’re pretty sure doing a handstand on them still counts.
3. I cannot think of a worse view than a 500 feet drop from a HANDSTAND!! WTF!
4. Just out for my morning stroll…
5. Thumbs up if you’re a complete idiot.
6. They assured me this is completely safe.
7. I like to hang off buildings by one arm everyday because it keeps me strong…
8. Right guys, a joke is a joke. Can you pleeeeeease put the ladder back now?!
9. This looked like a much smaller drop before I got HERE!!!
10. Just “hanging around” having some lunch…Sorry couldn’t resist.
11. Look guys I did it, both feet on the pedals!
12. My ballet instructor told me that practicing my form on a tight rope 1000 feet off the ground would be great for my technique…I think she wants me out of her class.
13. Getting the right position when taking your picture is crucial.
14. Ok…. Gary, you go for it and we’ll follow…
15. Getting into a fraternity can be really tough going.
16. Now this…………. Is a birds eye view!
17. Taking “selfies” to a whole new level. Well, the elevator only went to the 35th floor…
18. I can’t believe he is actually doing it! I just thought he was full of hot air…..
19. “Hey Tom! What d’you think of the tennis club then?”
Rather them than me!